The Investment Agriculture Foundation has an exciting opportunity to share for secondary and post-secondary students interested in or planning to work in BC agriculture this summer! Students working in BC agriculture for the summer season can qualify for a bursary of up to $3,000 through the Summer Student Farm Worker Bursary Program.
Eligible applicants must be:
- 16 years old or older
- Be enrolled in full-time studies in the current academic year and intend to return to full-time studies in the fall
- Enrolled in a designated educational institution
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
Applicants must already be hired by an employer within one of the following sectors or seeking a job in one of the following sectors:
- Primary Agriculture
- Food, Beverage, and/or Seafood Processing
- Fishing or Aquaculture
- Nurseries for bedding plants (or similar)
Applications are open now and the deadline to apply is April 30, 2024 at 4:30 pm PST! For full program details, visit iafbc.ca/ssb.