Teacher Professional Day Farm Tour
Discover BC Agriculture and how to integrate it into your classroom at BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation's Teacher Professional Day Farm Tour on Saturday, October 21.
Highlights of the Day Include:
- BC Breakfast and Lunch: Enjoy delectable meals sourced from local BC producers, a true farm-to-table experience.
- Local Dairy Farm Tour: Get an up-close look at the operations of a local dairy farm, gaining a deeper understanding of milk production.
- Classroom Activities from BC Egg: Explore engaging and educational activities related to egg production and agriculture.
- Interactive Beef Game: Dive into the world of beef ranching with a fun and interactive computer game that's perfect for the classroom.
- Advancements in BC Agriculture Receive updates on the latest technological and sustainable advancements shaping BC Agriculture.
- Resources for Your Classroom: Receive valuable materials and resources that you can seamlessly integrate into your teaching.
This farm tour presents an invaluable opportunity for teachers to immerse themselves in a day of hands-on learning, captivating tours, and delicious local food.
Shape of the day:
8:15-8:30 am Arrival at Elgin Hall 14250 Crescent Rd, Surrey, BC V4P 1M3
8:30-9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am Classroom activities from BC Egg
11:00 am Local Dairy Farm Tour
12:45 pm Lunch
1:15 pm Interactive Beef Game
2:00 pm Wrap Up & Cheese Tasting
2:15 pm Depart
Tickets for this event are available for $25 (No Refund). Register here and don't miss out on this enriching experience!