BCAC Online Silent Auction - Bid Now
The auction is now closed. What a fantastic response! $13,255 was raised from the BC Agriculture Council online auction in January to benefit BCAITC. Thank you to everyone who donated and bid on items. We appreciate your support as we pivot to online learning during COVID-19.
Score something big! Bid on gift cards, gift baskets, food and wine, experiences, and other fabulous items at the BC Agriculture Council (BCAC) BC Agri-Food Industry Gala Online Silent Auction from January 21 to 30! All auction proceeds will go to BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation (BCAITC) to help more BC students take advantage of agriculture and food education through our pivot to virtual learning this year.
Make a Bid Now!
- Visit www.bcaggala.ca.
- View silent auction items.
- Register your details.
- To bid, select an item, enter your amount and then click 'Place Bid'. 'Confirm Your Bid'.
- Winning bidders will be notified at auction close (5pm January 30). Auction winners can pick up items from the BCAC office in Abbotsford the week of February 1st. A few items include direct shipping, so view the item descriptions when bidding. If you would like to have the items couriered, contact the BCAC office to make arrangements. Call 1.866.522.3447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The auction features dozens of new items, along with some old favourites, including:
- A Virtual Cook-Along Experience with Celebrity Chef Randle
- Wine Fridge Stocked with 8 Bottles of Wine from Frind Estate Winery
- Pet Food for a Year
- Golf Experiences at Redwoods Golf Course and Westwood Plateau
- Staycation Getaways at the Civic Hotel and a Downtown 5-Star Hotel
- Gourmet Chocolate from Daniel Le Chocolat Belge
- Meyer 10-Piece Stainless Steel Pot/Pan Set
- Garden/Cooking Essentials 7-Piece Book Set
- Gift Cards from Tim Hortons, Lepp Farm Market, A Bread Affair, Visa, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Sammy J. Peppers, Panago Pizza, BRGR BRGR, and more
The auction historically is held at BCAC’s annual gala. Being a virtual gala this year, the consistently sold-out event is now available to a larger audience and at no cost. It will feature Canadian commentator, Rex Murphy as keynote speaker, and an address from the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, the Honourable Lana Popham, and BCAC President, Stan Vander Waal. Gala tickets are available complimentary with registration for the Pacific Agriculture Show (must use code: pas2021).
The silent auction will be open for bidding from January 21 until 5:00pm on Saturday, January 30, 2021. To start bidding, visit: www.bcaggala.ca.
Thank you to everyone for their bids and donations. We appreciate your support! For a full list of auction item donors, visit www.bcaggala.ca.