Chef Trevor Randle is the Chef for BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation (BCAITC). In his role, he promotes the value of fresh, BC grown products through recipes, food education, and appearances at local events. Check the calendar for his next culinary event.
Chef Randle plays an integral role in fostering BCAITC’s Take a Bite of BC program in secondary school teaching kitchens around the province and as a Chef Instructor at his home school, Maple Ridge Secondary School. Chef Randle demonstrates to Culinary Arts students the importance of cooking with fresh, local produce and encourages them to appreciate the efforts farmers make to grow our food and make it available fresh to our tables.
Chef Randle is passionate about professional development. He is President of the BC Culinary Arts Specialist Association. He also holds a Master of Education degree from UBC and is a Red Seal Chef.
Chef Randle in Action
Watch some of the latest videos below of Chef Randle in action showcasing recipes for Canada's Agriculture Day and BC Greenhouse Veggie Days. Or try some of the dozens of recipes created by Chef Randle! Plus, be sure to follow Chef Randle on Instagram.
In the Media
Chef Randle has appeared and/or been mentioned in dozens of media publications. Below are some recent noteworthy mentions:
- December 5, 2022 |Maple Ridge Chef Hosts Online Cook-Along with White Spot | Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows News
- February 21, 2021| Maple Ridge Secondary Culinary Teacher Offers Free Online Lesson | Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows News
- February 20, 2021| Educational Tool For BC High School Culinary Arts Students Shines Spotlight On Duck | The Abbotsford News
- February 3, 2021 | Canada’s Ag Day 2021 |Miss 604
- February 2, 2021 | Fraser Valley Organization Invites People To Cook Up Excitement For Canadian Agriculture Day | The Chilliwack Progress
- February 2021 | Chef Randle Brings His Culinary Expertise To The Virtual World | School District 42 Highlights